It’s time for the COYER Winter Challenge!! COYER is the Clean Out Your E-Reader challenge and I love participating throughout the year. Not only do I tackle my TBR pile but there is always something fun with the group and the social media games. Thanks to our lovely hosts Berls and Michelle @ Because Reading Is Better Than Real Life, this challenge is going back to basics and focuses on free and nearly free ebooks or audiobooks. There will also be Facebook games, Twitter parties, and read-a-thons.
Here are the rules or stop by COYER Challenge website if you have questions for the hosts:
- COYER Winter is from December 1 to March 1, 2019.
- Read Your E-Reads!Every book you read MUST be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 1st, you must be less than half way for it to count then review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE!This includes review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $2 for ebooks and no more than $5 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency). This does NOT include library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited books.
- Announce your participation!This can be a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.) If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let us know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help us spread the word. Not sure how to do your post? Check out this example from a previous COYER.
- Link up! Link that post (not just your blog homepage) to the linky below.
- Review & Link Reviews!Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (which will be available on the kick off post on December 1st).
- We are giving away 2 $10 Gift Cards. One is for the review link and the other is for a goody type of giveaway. It will be for readathons, participating, visiting, ect. We will have all the info on the kick off post.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun!
My goal for COYER is to read or listen to 15 books. I hope you’ll join us for the fun!