Nook Book Wrap Up is my monthly version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Kim’s Sunday Post is a chance to share news about your blog, books and life. It is also a perfect opportunity to meet bloggers and add more books to your collection.
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good week. March flew by and I am so happy Spring is here. Our weather has been crazy going from cold to hot, sunny to raining. We even had a hail storm and it looked like snow in downtown Sacramento.
Last month I reported that my daughter Marie got a new job at the movie theater. She’s enjoying her new job and is becoming more comfortable driving on the freeway (she got her drivers license in December so she’s a new driver). Her work shifts vary and sometimes she works as late as midnight. I’m a nervous Mom so for her late shifts I try to pick her up from work. I get worried about her driving so late and walking in the parking lot that late, so I feel better picking her up. If she does drive at night she will text me that she is on her way and I stay awake until she comes home. I know I’m being overprotective, but I can’t help it lol.
I’ve been able to have some reading time and lately I’ve been in a paranormal mood. Do you ever get in a genre mood? I love the books I read but I am ignoring the review books I should be reading. For April I’m going to mix up my reading with TBR and review books.
This month’s posts:
- [25 Feb] Nook Book Wrap-Up #2
- [27 Feb] Baby Daddy Release Day
- [28 Feb] Fatal Chaos Blog Tour – Excerpt
- [1 Mar] March 2018 New Release Giveaway Hop
- [12 Mar] The Defiant by Lesley Livingston ★★★★★
- [15 Mar] Tell Me A Story Blog Tour – Excerpt & Giveaway
Currently reading or listening to:
- High Voltage by Karen Marie Moning (Audiobook)
- Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear (ebook) – This is a re-read. I read this book a couple years ago but I didn’t finish the series.
Reading this month (but might change, depending on my mood):
- Gaslight by Dannika Dark (Audiobook)
- Fighting Irish by Katy Regnery (ebook)
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare (ebook)
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (ebook)
- The Dark Calling by Kresley Cole (Audiobook)
Reviews coming soon:
- Baby, I’m Howling for You by Christine Warren (eARC)
Books I read but will not review:
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (audiobook) – 5 Stars
- Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs (audiobook) – 4 Stars
Reading challenges update:
- COYER Winter Switch Challenge – This challenge ended on March 9 and I read 5 books (I did not set a specific number of books I would read)
- 2018 New Release Challenge – 3 of 20 books
- 2018 Audiobook Challenge – 9 of 30 audiobooks
- Goodreads Challenge – 11 of 50 books (1 book behind schedule)
New books on my shelf:
Thank you to Tantor Audio for the following audiobooks:
- Gaslight by Dannika Dark
What books have you enjoyed this month? I hope you have a great week!