Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is having a great holiday. I can’t believe this year is almost over. This year work and family kept me busy again, so I didn’t reach some of my reading goals. But I did discover some great books this year. Let’s celebrate this year with the Top 10 of 2017 Blog Hop! A huge thank you to our hosts TWO CHICKS ON BOOKS, FIKTSHUN, TALES OF A RAVENOUS READER, DARK FAERIE TALES, SEEING DOUBLE IN NEVERLAND and TAKE ME AWAY TO A GREAT READ!
Welcome to day 1 of the Top 10 of 2017 Blog Hop. Today’s list is Best Books I’ve Read in 2017. The book doesn’t have to be released in 2017, just a book you’ve read in 2017. It was hard to narrow down my choices since I read different genres. But here is my list of Best Books of 2017, in no order:
- The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Ravenheart by Dannika Dark
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- North to You by Tif Marcelo
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer
- The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- The Dirty Book Club by Lisi Harrison
- The Christmas Cowboy Hero by Donna Grant
- Dating You/Hating You by Christina Lauren
- Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
- The Bohemian and the Businessman by Katy Regnery
That’s my list! Which book was your favorite from this year?
Before you visit other blogs on this hop don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY. THANK YOU to everyone for supporting my blog!
ONE winner can win any 2017 new release book valued up to $15. The winner can choose an ebook (from Amazon or Barnes & Noble) or a paperback. The giveaway is international, as long as they select an ebook from Amazon or Barnes & Noble OR The Book Depository ships to your country free of charge (you can find out here).
Giveaway ends January 1, 2018