Welcome to day 4 of the Top 10 of 2017 blog hop! A huge thank you to our hosts TWO CHICKS ON BOOKS, FIKTSHUN, TALES OF A RAVENOUS READER, DARK FAERIE TALES, SEEING DOUBLE IN NEVERLAND and TAKE ME AWAY TO A GREAT READ!
Today’s list is Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017. The BBF/BGF’s MUST be from a book released in 2017 and from a book we’ve READ in 2017.
Normally this should be a romantic list of characters but since I enjoyed Middle Grade books this year it seems weird to think of them in that way. So here is my list of Top 10 Best Book Friends of 2017. These are characters who were fun to get to know and I would love to hang out with. They also formed a strong bond and supported each other in good and bad times.
- Paranormal crimefighters Lockwood & Co. – Anthony, George, Lucy & Holly (The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud)
- Convention and Cosplay buddies – Elle and Darian (Geekerella by Ashley Poston)
- Foodie compadres – Drew, Camille, Bryn and Victoria (North to You by Tif Marcelo)
- Superhero BFFs – Nova, Adrien, Ruby and Oscar (Renegades by Marissa Meyer)
- Gamers unite – Emika and her teammates (Warcross by Marie Lu)
- The Lunar Chronicles allies – Iko is on her own adventure but there is always Cinder, Kai, Cress, Thorne, Scarlet, Wolf, Winter & Jacin to help her out (Wires and Nerves by Marissa Meyer)
- Covert group of paranormal crimefighters – Raven, Christian, and the rest of the Keystone gang (The Crossbreed series by Dannika Dark)
- A good book and friends to lean on – MJ, Gloria and their girlfriends (The Dirty Book Club by Lisi Harrison)
- The ladies of Happily, Inc. – come to this small town for friendship, weddings and a bar that hosts board game competitions (You Say It first by Susan Mallery)
- Not just friends and family. They are badass Shadowhunters – Emma Carstairs & the Blackthorns (Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare)
That’s my list. Who was your favorite character of 2017?
Before you visit other blogs on this hop don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY. THANK YOU to everyone for supporting my blog!
ONE winner can win any 2017 new release book valued up to $15. The winner can choose an ebook (from Amazon or Barnes & Noble) or a paperback. The giveaway is international, as long as they select an ebook from Amazon or Barnes & Noble OR The Book Depository ships to your country free of charge (you can find out here).
Giveaway ends January 1, 2018