My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This weekly meme is a chance to share news about your blog, books and life. It is also a perfect opportunity to meet bloggers and add more books to your collection.
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good week.
It’s been a while since my last Weekly Wrap-Up. Life got busy so I’m trying now to catch up on reading and blogging. Here is what I’ve been up to during the last 2 weeks:
- I received $24 from Barnes & Noble for the ebook settlement! I’m not sure what this was about but I’ll take the credit. Now I’m waiting for ebooks to go on sale lol.
- I was out of town for 3 days for a business trip. I’m not used to sleeping without my husband (the feeling of security), so of course I didn’t sleep good in the hotel. It also didn’t help that the bed was hard, the AC was loud, and I can hear a train close to the hotel. I was excited to be home and finally got a good night’s rest.
- We went on our annual family trip to Apple Hill. Apple Hill is in El Dorado County, which is about an hour from us. This is a group of ranchers that range from apple growers, Christmas tree growers, wineries and spas. We go ever year to welcome the Fall season by getting some apple treats and pumpkins and fun activities. This year we went to my husband’s favorite brewery and I was surprised to find their tasting cave for hard apple cider. The cave was part of their building and I loved the relaxing atmosphere. They had a variety of tasty ciders.
- My niece was born on 11/1! This is the firstborn for my brother-in-law and his wife and we are so excited for them. I’m going to have fun spoiling this little girl lol.
- Friday night we are going to see Bruno Mars in concert. This is my second time seeing him live and he puts on a great show. I’m writing this post before I go to the concert, but I’m sure we had a great time lol.
How was your week?
Currently reading or listening to:
- The Dirty Book Club by Lisi Harrison
Here is what happened since my last Weekly Wrap Up:
Don’t miss this giveaway:
- Laura Kaye Blog Tour – Signed books — Ends Nov 6th, 2017
- Any November 2017 New Release – valued up to $15 US (INT) — Ends Nov 30th, 2017
Reviews coming soon:
- Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole (audiobook)
- Outlander has been really good and I loved the reunion. I can’t wait to see this Sunday’s episode since Claire will find out some heartbreaking news. I know she’ll overcome this but this is one of the parts of this series I hated.
- Stranger Things season 2 is on Netflix but I have only watched up to episode 3. This is good so far and I love the 80’s setting.
What are you watching?
I hope you have a great week!