Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list will be featured. Everyone is welcome to join! A list of 10 is just a suggestion, but you can do a list of 3 or 5 or 20. Your post, your choice! For more info stop by here. Link back to The Broke and the Bookish to visit other bloggers’ lists. This is a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends (Which characters do you have a crush on?)
Normally this should be a romantic list of characters but since I enjoy reading Middle Grade books it seems weird to think of them as BBFs. So here is my list of Top 10 Best Book Friends. These are characters who I would love to hang out with because they are so supportive of each other. No matter how crazy of an idea you have they got your back. Plus, these friends are so fun to be around. They always have me laughing out loud and put me in a great mood.
- Paranormal crimefighters – Anthony, George, Lucy, Holly & Skull (Lockwood & Co. series by Jonathan Stroud)
- Power couple in a galaxy far, far, away – Princess Leia & Han Solo (Bloodlines by Claudia Gray)
- Lois Lane and her crew – “Smallvilleguy”, Maddy, James & Devin (Lois Lane series by Gwenda Bond)
- The ladies of Happily Inc. – Pallas, Carol, Violet, Natalie, Silver & Wynn (You Say It First by Susan Mallery)
- The lunar allies – Cinder, Kai, Iko, Cress, Thorne, Scarlet, Wolf, Winter & Jacin (The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer)
- The next generation of Shadowhunters – Emma Carstairs & the Blackthorns (The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clara)
- A gamers dream team – Parzival, Aech, Art3mis, & Shoto (Ready Player One by Ernest Cline)
- The Aquino family (fun times & great food) – Drew, Brea & Victoria (Journey to the Heart series by Tif Marcelo)
- Grim Reaper and her assistant – Charley & Cookie (Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones)
- The Night Court posse – Rhysand, Mor, Cassian, Azriel & Amren (A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas).
Who are your book boyfriends or girlfriends?
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- 2017 Discussion Challenge