My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This weekly meme is a chance to share news about your blog, books and life. It is also a perfect opportunity to meet bloggers and add more books to your collection.
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Nothing exciting happened here but the weather has cooled down. Of course now I have a cold lol. To make things worse I had to work on Saturday so I’m really tired. I’ll spend most of Sunday in bed resting and visiting blogs.
Currently reading or listening to:
- Second Chance Girl by Susan Mallery (eARC for a blog tour) – I’m 50% in and loving this.
- Ready Player One (Audiobook) by Ernest Cline – The 2 month wait from library was worth it. As soon as I started listening to this I knew I was going love this book. Wil Wheaton (Stand By Me, Star Trek Next Generation) is the narrator and I used to listen to his podcast. He has a great voice and a perfect fit for this story filled with 80’s pop culture. I’m geeking out with all the 80’s mentions ranging from the video games, tv shows, movies and music. There is a scene where the character uses a quote from a movie and right away I knew it was from The Last Star Fighter (one of my favorite 80’s movies). So you see why this book makes me happy?? lol Ready Player One is a movie being released next year and I can’t wait to watch it. Here is the trailer:
Here is what happened since my last Weekly Wrap Up:
- [18 Sep] A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas ★★★★
- [18 Sep] A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas ★★★½
- [18 Sep] A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas ★★★½
- [18 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday – Ten Books On My Fall TBR
- [19 Sep] Release Day Blitz – Honest Intentions
- [21 Sep] My Image of You Blog Tour – Excerpt
- [22 Sep] The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud ★★★★★
- [23 Sep] Weekly Wrap-Up #134
Don’t miss this giveaway:
- September 2017 New Release Giveaway (INT) – win any September 2017 new release valued up to $15 (US). Giveaway ends September 30, 2017
- Jonathan Stroud Blog Tour – win a copy of The Empty Grave. Giveaway ends September 25, 2017
I’m still watching season 3 of Outlander and this last episode was difficult for me to watch. Claire and Jamie are still apart but I do like how the show is depicting this part of the story. I just wish they would reunite already but I heard we have till the 6th episode for this to happen. So sorry you’ll be hearing me complain for 3 more weeks lol.
Because of the Emmy’s I need to watch Handmaid’s Tale and Big Little Lies. I have been wanting to watch these and it’s great that they won awards this year.
What are you watching?
I hope you have a great week!