My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This weekly meme is a chance to share news about your blog, books and life. It is also a perfect opportunity to meet bloggers and add more books to your collection.
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Nothing exciting happened here but the week dragged on. It felt like it took forever for the weekend to finally come. On Saturday we had a baby shower for my sister-in-law. The shower was a Harry Potter theme and it was a fun party. We played games like Potions Class (baby bottles filled with a drink and a race to drink the bottle), Transfiguration Class (making babies out of play doh) and Defense Against the Dark Farts (diapering stuffed animals while blindfolded). I ordered these Harry Potter cookies from a local baker and they were so cute. Too cute to eat but we did eat them and they were delicious.
I started reading The Infinite by Lori M. Lee this week. This is an ARC I started a couple months ago but stopped to read books for a blog tour. I’m at 59% and I’m really bored with this book. But part of me is a little interested to see what happens. I’m torn between DNFing the book or continue reading. When do you decide to give up on a book?
Currently reading or listening to:
- The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud (ARC for Blog Tour)
Here is what happened since my last Weekly Wrap Up:
- Delirious Blog Tour – Excerpt
- COYER Summer Reading List – Wrap Up
- Book Review – East in Paradise
- Delirious Release Day Blitz
- The Real Thing Blog Tour – Excerpt & Giveaway
Reviews coming soon:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses, A Court of Mist and Fury, & A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (Audiobooks)
Don’t miss this giveaway:
- September 2017 New Release Giveaway (INT) – win any September 2017 new release valued up to $15 (US). Giveaway ends September 30, 2017
- CAN’T HARDLY BREATHE Blog Tour – $25 Gift Card. Giveaway ends September 21, 2017
- THE REAL THING Blog Tour – Win Melissa Foster’s Ebooks. Giveaway ends September 21, 2017
Outlander premiered last week and I thought it was good. This season will partly focus on the time Jamie and Claire spend apart, separated by centuries. I’ve been dreading seeing this on the show because I hated seeing them apart. In my mind it should only be Jamie and Claire, and not them in relationships with other people. I know it’s crazy but I only want them together lol. So I’m not looking forward to these scenes and I want to hit the fast forward button to when they reunite lol. What are you watching?
I hope you have a great week!