My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This weekly meme is a chance to share news about your blog, books and life. It is also a perfect opportunity to meet bloggers and add more books to your collection.
Hi everyone and I hope you all had a good week. This week felt like it went by so slow. It’s probably because I was excited to be on vacation next week, so of course time drags at work when I have something good to look forward to lol. It’s the 4th of July holiday and it’s my daughter and mine’s birthday (we share a birthday on July 7th), so I always take this week off. We have family visiting too so we have some fun plans for this week. But I also plan to do a lot of reading, blogging ahead and watching TV. Lately I feel burned out on adult contemporary romance so I’m reading fantasy books to mix it up a little. What do you do when you feel burned out or in a slump?
My anniversary edition copies of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone arrived a day before the 20th anniversary. It’s hard to believe it’s been 20 years already. The anniversary editions are so pretty!
Currently reading or listening to:
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare (audiobook)
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer (hardcover)
Here is what happened since my last Weekly Wrap Up:
- Binge Watchers #1 – #Bingewatchersclub Sign-up Post
- July 2017 New Release Giveaway Hop
- Release Day Blitz – The Director and Don Juan
- My Audiobook TBR for 2017 #JIAM
- Hunted Blog Tour – Excerpt
- Book Review & Mood Board – The Director and Don Juan
- Audiobook Review – The Simplicity of Cider
Reviews coming soon:
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh (audiobook)
- All or Nothing at All by Jennifer Probst (eARC) – for a blog tour
- Want by Cindy Pon (audiobook)
I hope you have a great week!