My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This weekly meme is a chance to share news about your blog, books and life. It is also a perfect opportunity to meet bloggers and add more books to your collection.
Hi everyone and I hope you all had a good week. It’s been a while since my last wrap-up post. My last post was in early April and life just got busy after that. Here is a recap of what I’ve been up to:
- In April we went to the Silicon Valley Comic Con so my daughter Kailee can meet actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter movies). Kailee was really excited to meet him but they rushed the line for the pictures so she barely had a minute to talk to him. She was happy to meet him but a little disappointed. I don’t think it was worth the 2 hour drive and cost for the convention and photo. But at least she has a souvenir photo and he said he liked her pink converse lol.
- In May we were busy, busy, busy! This was Kailee’s month. She had her final drama club performance, academic award assembly, induction into the National Junior Honor Society, 8th grade promotion and Catholic Confirmation mass. Also in May was my brother-in-law’s wedding. Some family came before the wedding so I took time off work. It was nice to spend time with the family and it was a beautiful wedding. Now we are planning a baby shower in September for the newlyweds and it is going to be a Harry Potter theme. This is going to be fun to plan and we are getting some great ideas from Pinterest.
Now that it is June the kids are out of school so life is finally slowed down for me to have blogging time.
Currently reading or listening to:
- North to You by Tif Marcelo (ebook)
- The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert (audiobook)
Here is what happened since my last Weekly Wrap Up:
- Book Review – The Bohemian and the Businessman
- Book Review – The Hate U Give
- Dark Alpha’s Lover – Release Day Blitz
- Audiobook Review – The Valiant
- Book Review – Endure
- Audiobook Review – Better Homes and Corpses
- #COYER Summer Reading List – Sign Up Post
- Book Review – Buns
- Audiobook Review – Geekerella
- Book Review – Dating You Hating You
- Audiobook Review – Alex & Eliza
- Book Looks & #WOW – Shimmer and Burn
- Audiobook Review – Close Enough to Touch
- Special Jill Shalvis Announcement!
- Audiobooks Have Helped Me With My TBR #JIAM
- Midnight Rose Blog Tour – Excerpt & Giveaway
- 2017 Challenges : Mid Year Check-In
- Somehow, Some Way Blog Tour – Review
Reviews coming soon:
- The Darkest Corner by Liliana Hart (paperback)
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh (audiobook)
- Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost (audiobook)
- Feversong by Karen Marie Moning (audiobook)
At the movies:
We watched Wonder Woman during the opening weekend and loved it! It was better than I thought it would be so now I can’t wait for superhero movies Justice League and Black Panther.
How was your week? I hope you have a great week!