June is Audiobook Month and today I am sharing my favorite audiobooks of 2017 (so far). These aren’t all 2017 releases and I can kick myself for waiting so long to read these books. I am trying to listen to new genres and authors, so far I’ve been really lucky and have enjoyed a lot of audiobooks this year.
- The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh (review coming soon)
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley
- The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert (review coming soon)
- United by Melissa Landers
- Feversong by Karen Marie Moning
- Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
What are your favorite audiobooks from this year?
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- 2017 Discussion Challenge