This is my final post to celebrate Audiobook Month. I had fun sharing what I love about audiobooks and I hope those who haven’t listened to audiobooks will give them a try. Today I am sharing my audiobook TBR for the remainder of this year. These audiobooks are either new releases or series I need to get caught up on.
- Serafina and the Splintered Heart by Robert Beatty
- Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones
- Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Roseblood by A. G. Howard
- Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
- The Deep End by Julie Mulhern
What books do you plan to read this year?
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- 2017 Discussion Challenge