It’s hard to believe it’s almost summer and I can’t wait for my kids to be out of school so I can have more reading time. I’m excited to join the COYER (Clean Out Your E-Reader) Summer Reading List challenge! This challenge runs from June 17th to September 9th and is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading Is Better Than Real Life, Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!
For this summer challenge there are two ways to participate:
- Read all the books you want (in whatever format or price)
- Create a summer reading list
Visit the COYER Challenge website for more details.
I’ve decided to do a combination of reading any books I want and from a list. I’m not setting a specific goal for the number of books to read because I don’t want to worry about meeting a goal. It’s summer and I want to relax lol. Here is a list of books I hope to read this summer:
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
- Clam Jam by RC Boldt
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer
This challenge includes an amazing community of booklovers and games in the Facebook group. This is a fun challenge so join us!