by Katy Regnery
Published by Self Published on April 24, 2017
Genres: Adult Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Reading Challenges: 2017 New Release Challenge
Priscilla Story, the self-proclaimed “wild child” of the straight-laced Story clan, has always had a knack for getting herself trouble. Except this time, her “growing problem” is going to require a Daddy sooner than later…or she can kiss her inheritance good-bye.
Shane Olson, who previously dated Priscilla’s sister, Margaret, isn’t opposed to a marriage of convenience for the sake of furthering his business interests, but Priscilla – with her wild ways – is just about the last woman he’d choose to marry.
In order to make the marriage look convincing, they end up having to spend more time together than they’d originally planned. When rolling stone, Priscilla, who lives by the seat of her muu-muu, and seriously-ambitious Shane, who’s had his whole life planned since he was eleven, start falling for each other, it’s going to take a whole lot of compromise for this Bohemian and her Businessman to find their happily ever after.
The Bohemian and the Businessman is another 5-star romance from author Katy Regnery. This came as no surprise since I love her books!
Why did I love this book?
- This is a story of opposites attract. Priscilla Story is a heiress and the “wild child” of the strict Story clan. Shane Olson is a farm boy turned businessman. From the outside, you would never think these two people would be a couple. But an unusual business arrangement forces them together and has them discovering they have more things in common than they would have imagined.
- Priscilla and Shane’s chemistry is sizzling. Their relationship is filled with passion, honesty and trust.
- Shane is not your typical BBF. He’s handsome and sexy, but he’s modest and not a player. One moment he infuriates you with his careless comments. The next moment you are melting by his heartwarming and romantic gestures.
- I fell in love with Priscilla! As the black sheep of the family she’s endured cruelty from her parents and sisters. But Priscilla never backed down and continued to live her life as a caring and free-spirit person. I love her courage.
- I love Katy Regnery’s writing! The Bohemian and the Businessman has everything I’ve grown to expect from this author: romance, passion, lovable characters and family.
The Bohemian and the Businessman is part of the Blueberry Lane series and can be read as a standalone. But I suggest you start with the first book, Breaking Up with Barrett, to get a full understanding of the families and friendships on Blueberry Lane. I wish I grew up on this street because I have fallen in love with these characters. I highly recommend this book to fans of sweet and steamy romance.
Katy Regnery is back on Blueberry Lane and the first standalone in the Story Sisters series is NOW LIVE and FREE with Kindle Unlimited! ONLY 99c for a limited time!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2oMT8qZ
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2oMCgAC