My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This weekly meme is a chance to share news about your blog, books and life. It is also a perfect opportunity to meet bloggers and add more books to your collection.
Hi everyone and I hope you all had a good week. It rained during the week and some areas are flooding. We are ok but it is crazy to get all this rain. I know we need the rain but it will be nice to have a break from it this weekend. On Saturday my husband and I had an early Valentines date at the Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend. We were lucky to have sunny weather. This was our first time going and we had a fun time. I don’t drink alcohol often but I liked trying the different wines with the chocolates. Also it was a nice day to walk downtown Lodi.
I won a copy of Ellen Degeneres’ audiobook The Funny Thing is…! I don’t read memoirs but I love Ellen so I can’t wait to listen to this.
Currently reading or listening to:
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones (eARC)….I’m bored with this but I’ll read a little more before I decide to DNF
- Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs (audiobook)
Here is what happened since my last Weekly Wrap Up:
- My TBR List February – And The Winner Is…
- Book Review – Beauty and the Wiener
- Book Looks & #WOW – Alex & Eliza
- Blog Tour – Emma Roman’s “Accidentally In Love” and Krystal Shannan’s “Loving Hallie”
- Book Review – Any Time, Any Place
Reviews coming soon:
Smoldering Hunger by Donna Grant (audiobook)
Nothing but I can’t wait for Stranger Things season 2 is coming this Halloween!
Instagram of the week
This was the second week of the COYER photo challenge and I only participated in 5 days:
- Day 5 – Outside your window. Our dog Koko looking out at a cloudy day.
- Day 6 – Winter colors
- Day 7 – Favorite book on your shelf
- Day 8 – Blanket & a book
- Day 9 – Favorite hobby (not books). Reading is my only hobby but I do enjoy shopping lol.
I hope you have a great week!