by Katy Regnery, K.P. Kelley
Published by Boroughs Publishing Group on January 17, 2017
Genres: Adult Paranormal Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Reading Challenges: 2017 New Release Challenge, COYER Blackout Winter Storm 2016
The thrilling conclusion of Katy Regnery’s first paranormal romance series!
HAPPILY EVER AFTER…
To some, they’re just words signifying a fairytale ending.
For me, Jack Beauloup, they represent an unyielding desire:
Forever with Darcy Turner, the unexpected love of my life.
A love that has placed her human life in danger.
According to Pack Law, my binding is an abomination that must be severed.
It’s ignited a fiery hatred that I must confront and control.
But what is bound cannot be broken.
I will keep Darcy safe.
Even if it means giving up on my dreams.
Even if it means giving up my life.
5 Stars for It’s You (Book 2)
It’s You (Book 2) is the exciting conclusion that had me on the edge of my seat. I love Jack and Darcy! This is the first paranormal romance from author Katy Regnery and I hope it isn’t her last.
5 reasons to read It’s You
- This paranormal romance is like nothing I’ve ever read before. The bond that Jack and Darcy form is unparalleled. I don’t want to spoil it but their connection withstands distance and time.
- Jack and Darcy’s relationship is not perfect (because that would be boring). When Darcy discovers Jack’s secret she is angry and hurt. She keeps her distance from him which is understandable but I admit she annoyed me with how cruel she was too him. By not fully understanding their bond Darcy brought pain to Jack. With the dual POVs we do see them try to reason and understand each other’s point, so Darcy does redeem herself in my eyes.
- The romance is steamy and passionate. You’ll be fanning yourself to cool down!
- The action scenes are heart-stopping and with surprising twists that will make you flip the pages for more.
- There is a twist in the story that will leave you wondering if Jack and Darcy will overcome this additional hurdle.
It’s You is an amazing paranormal debut for author Katy Regnery. She gives her fans stories from the heart and here there is the added action and suspense. I highly recommend this to fans of paranormal romances and to new readers of this genre. The paranormal aspects are easy to follow and the focus is on two people who must fight to be together. I think this is a love story everyone will enjoy.