by Jennifer Probst
Published by Gallery Books on May 31, 2016
Genres: Adult Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Hot on the heels of her beloved Marriage to a Billionaire novels, New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst nails it with the first in an all-new sexy romance series featuring red-hot contractor siblings who give the Property Brothers a run for their money!
Ever the responsible eldest brother, Caleb Pierce started working for his father’s luxury contracting business at a young age, dreaming of one day sitting in the boss’s chair. But his father’s will throws a wrench in his plans by stipulating that Caleb share control of the family business with his two estranged brothers.
Things only get more complicated when demanding high-end home designer Morgan hires Caleb to build her a customized dream house that matches her specifications to a T—or she’ll use her powerful connections to poison the Pierce brothers’ reputation. Not one to ignore a challenge, Caleb vows to get the job done—if only he can stop getting distracted by his new client’s perfect…amenities.
But there’s more to icy Morgan than meets the eye. And Caleb’s not the only one who knows how to use a stud-finder. In fact, Morgan is pretty sure she’s found hers—and he looks quite enticing in a hard hat. As sparks fly between Morgan and Caleb despite his best intentions not to mix business and pleasure, will she finally warm up and help him lay the foundation for everlasting love?
Everywhere and Every Way is the first book in Jennifer Probst’s Billionaire Builders series. 4 stars for this sexy romance that will make you laugh and touch your heart!
What did I like?
- The references to HGTV shows, Property Brothers, made this a fun read. I love watching HGTV so this series combines the excitement of designing and building a home with a romance to heat up the story.
- The romance of Caleb and Morgan is a slow build but their chemistry was hot. They started as enemies but couldn’t ignore their attraction. With the slow pace and increasing energy between them I honestly thought they would explode. Jennifer Probst can write up intense sexual tension and steamy sex scenes!
- I loved the banter between Morgan and the guys. She’s a fighter and proved to everyone she can hold her own on a construction site.
- The story was a right balance of romance and the family conflict. Both storylines deliver an emotional kick which was surprising and thought-provoking. I really felt for all the characters and as for the brothers, not one was primarily to blame for their feud.
What didn’t I like?
- The pace of the story was slow due to the brothers fighting. After a while it felt like a broken record hearing the same arguments since the brothers were too stubborn to deal with their problems.
- I liked Morgan and thought she was a fun character. But why would she wear white to a construction site?! But she did make me laugh with her pink hard hat and work boots.
Overall I thought this is a good start for the series. The Pierce brothers are stubborn but sexy and I can’t wait to read Tristan and Dalton’s stories.
I received this book as a member of the XOXperts, XOXO After Dark’s official street team, in exchange for an honest review. Visit XOXOAfterDark.com for the best in romance, urban fantasy and women’s fiction.