Beyond the Books is a weekly meme hosted by KissinBlueKaren.com which gives bloggers topics (mostly non-bookish) to discuss about. This is a fun way of learning more about each other. Check out her blog for the schedule of topics.
This week’s topic is:
Here is my bedtime routine:
- After dinner I’ll change into my PJs or workout clothes and wash my face of any makeup.
- If I exercise I’ll take a shower.
- I’ll read all my blog mail (which is usually just deleting a lot of spam) and respond to any comments on my blog.
- I’ll then go on Facebook to see what is going on in the group pages I joined or if my blog page has any messages. I’ll also see real quick what family and friends have posted.
- I’ll help the kids with their homework.
- I sometimes create posts for the next day
- I usually sign off my laptop around 9:30 pm and brush my teeth.
- I relax in bed with a book, watch some TV, or play Candy Crush on my phone.
- I try to go to sleep by 10 pm during the week unless I’m reading something really good (in this case I’ll stay up to 11 pm).
That is my normal bedtime routine. But because I have been so tired from the overtime at work I’ve been going to bed earlier. I try to read but then I fall asleep. I get so sleepy that sometimes the Nook falls on my face so then I give up trying to read and go to sleep.
Now it is your turn. What is your bedtime routine?