My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s been another busy week at work. On Friday I took the day off for my oldest daughter’s appointment to take her Senior portraits. She had her hair styled at the beauty salon and she looked really pretty. I tried not to cry when they took pictures of her in the cap and gown. It really sank in that she is going to be graduating high school next year! I know I’ll be a mess on her graduation day but I won’t have to worry about it until next year lol.
Here is what happened last week on the blog:
- Year of Kresley Cole – Pleasure of a Dark Prince
- Mini Book Review – Scarlet
- Book Review – Proposing to Preston
- Year of Kresley Cole – Deep Kiss of Winter
- Book Review – Manwhore +1
Here is what is happening this week on the blog:
- Endless Knight by Kresley Cole (audiobook review)
- Hot Blooded by Donna Grant (review)
- Aitan’s Revenge by Hilary Thompson
- The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert (review)
- Book Looks
Currently reading or listening to:
- Playing with Trouble by Chanel Cleeton (eARC)
- Confess by Colleen Hoover (audiobook)
Next to read or listen to:
- The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
I did nothing this week! I worked 10 hour days and didn’t have time go to the gym during the week. We are getting a new manager so I have a feeling I won’t be able to go to the gym during lunch anymore. I am changing my work schedule so I’m going to try to workout in the mornings since I have been so tired after work to do anything. Hopefully I can do this because I need to exercise to help with my blood pressure. Wish me luck!!
Around The Blogosphere
Michelle @ Book Briefs post #BloggingOnATimeCrunch : Time Management has great tips. Work has been crazy so I have been struggling with keeping up with blogging. I’m going to try some of Michelle’s tips.
How was your week?