I had some meetings at work so I wasn’t able to go to the gym every day. But for the days I missed I worked out at home. On Thursday I started going to the gym after work since it has been hard going at lunch time. I think this will be better to give me more time to workout and not worry about getting back to the office.
Here is what I did:
- Friday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on weights for arms)
- Saturday – 30 minute walk
- Sunday – rest
- Monday – 30 minute walk, 30 minute stationary bike
- Tuesday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on weights for arms)
- Wednesday – rest
- Thursday – gym (30 minutes on treadmill), home 30 minutes stationary bike
This week I earned $5 toward books I can purchase. Total earned so far is $60!
I went on a book shopping spree this week. But they were all on sale! I bought book 2 & 3 of Darynda Jones’ Charley Davidson series and then some other books that were on sale for 99 cents.
How was your week?