I had some meetings at work so I wasn’t able to go to the gym every day. But for the days I missed I worked out at home.
Here is what I did:
- Friday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on weights for arms)
- Saturday – 30 minute walk
- Sunday – rest
- Monday – 30 minute walk
- Tuesday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on weights for arms)
- Wednesday – 30 minute stationary bike
- Thursday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on elliptical machine)
This week I earned $6 toward books I can purchase. Total earned so far is $55!
I’ve started listening to my first audio book, The Vixen & The Vet by Katy Regnery. I already read the ebook so I know the story but it is interesting to hear it as an audio. I listen while I walk so it took me a while to not get distracted from my surroundings. So far I am enjoying it.
How was your week?