I had a good week. My co-workers and I are still going to the gym on our lunch hour. I just missed one day because of meetings. On Sunday I made my meals for the week which saved me a lot of time. Now I just need to find more recipes.
Here is what I did:
- Friday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on weights for arms)
- Saturday – 30 minute walk
- Sunday – 30 minute walk
- Monday – rest
- Tuesday – 30 minutes on stationary bike
- Wednesday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on weights for arms)
- Thursday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on elliptical machine)
This week I earned $6 toward books I can purchase. Total earned so far is $49!
I’ve spent some of my money on books and I also bought a water infuser bottle from Blogilates. It finally arrived this week and here is a mini-review of the product:
- The infusing compartment for the fruit and vegetables is a nice length (it is longer than other bottles I have seen). And the slits are not too wide so seeds from lemons or oranges should not get into your drinking water.
- The hydration goals are fun and a good way to track your drinking. It helps me on my busy days at work when I forget to take a break.
- The carry strap was broken when it arrived and I didn’t bother with trying to return it since I wouldn’t have used it. But after filling up the bottle with water I don’t think that strap would have been strong enough to carry the bottle.
- The lid claims to be spill proof but the spout doesn’t have a tight seal when closed. I’ve knocked over my bottle by accident and water came out.
But overall it is a cute bottle and I have been using it everyday.
How was your week?