I had a good week. I go to the gym with my co-workers and originally they wanted to only go for 3 days. But now we plan on going every day. We go on our lunch break, so because of the time for driving we can only stay there 30 minutes. So we’ll try to do 20 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of weights. The exercise has really helped me with the stress from work. It is nice to get away in the middle of the day to work off the stress.
Here is what I did:
- Thursday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill)
- Saturday – 60 minute
- Sunday – 30 minute walk
- Tuesday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill)
- Wednesday – gym (15 minutes on stationary bike, 15 minutes on leg machines)
- Thursday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on stationary bike)
- Friday – gym (20 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on weights)
This week I earned $7 toward books I can purchase. Total earned so far is $39!
How was your week?