My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This week was busy and it flew by fast. Work is still stressful but I’ve joined a gym with my co-workers and we go on our lunch. Normally I sit at my desk and read a book on my lunch, so this extra exercise will help with my high blood pressure plus it is a nice break from the stress from work. My daughters are now on spring break but we have no vacations planned. They will be home continuing with our spring cleaning. I’ve already donated 4 garbage bags of their clothes but now they need to go through their toys and books. I also have to clean up our closet and go through my books. So it will be a quiet week at home but busy with projects.
Here is what happened last week on the blog:
- If You Believe Blog Tour & Giveaway
- #FitReaders Check-in 11
- Book Review – The Whispers
- Bittersweet Book Blitz
- ARC Book Review – The Walls Around Us
- Cover Reveal – The Body Institute
This week on the blog:
- Reading Challenge Update
- Book Review – Fire Rising by Donna Grant
- ARC Book Review – Burning Desire by Donna Grant
- Book Looks or Bookish Mood Board
- Fitreaders Check-in
Don’t miss out on these giveaways:
- Fire & Ice – ebook copy, $10 Amazon gift card and more — Ends Apr 23rd, 2015
- The Infinite – $10 Amazon Gift Card (INT) — Ends Apr 8th, 2015
- The Ghost of You – ecopy of book (INT) — Ends Apr 25th, 2015
Around The Blogosphere
The Spring 2015 YA Scavenger Hunt is April 2nd to 5th!! I’ve joined in on the hunt for the last 2 years and it’s fun to meet new authors. And the giveaways are amazing!!
2015 Reading Assignment Challenge – make a list of the specific books you are reading in 2015. You can sign-up anytime during the year so visit Berls at Fantasy is More Fun or Michelle at Because Reading
Outlander (Starz) is back Saturday April 4 (in the US)!! I love this short trailer (I can listen to him talk all day long!!)
Heroes Reborn posted this image on their Facebook page. I am excited to see that Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura) will be in this new show! I can’t for it to air in Fall 2015!!
How was your week?