My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Work sucked again last week but I will be having some days off this week. Do you remember that Alliance Redwoods trip we took in December that got cut short because of the weather? This week we are going back to finish the trip. We will be there for 3 days and the kids are all excited to go back. I’m looking forward to getting away from work! We’ll be doing a lot of hiking but it will be a nice break.
Here is what happened last week on the blog:
- March 2015 Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Challenge – Goals Post
- #FitReaders Check-in 9
- Book Blogger Hop – February 27 to March 5
- Book Review – Tangled
- Book Looks & Waiting On Weds – Scorched
- Release Day Book Blitz & Giveaway – The Ghost of You
- ARC Book Review – Stian’s Mistake
Since I will be gone I only have these posts scheduled for this week:
- 2015 Challenges Update – 2
- Book Looks
- Lucky Blog Hop Giveaway
Around The Blogosphere
Parajunkee shared Mastering the Book Review – this has a lot of great tips and I love how the flow chart is easy to follow.
How was your week?