I’m really behind on my posts for #FitReaders. I’m still on my high blood pressure medicine and at my last check up my blood pressure was down!! This felt good and I haven’t been feeling dizzy from the medicine. I joined a gym with my co-workers this week. We got a great deal on a gym by our work so we go on our lunch. We will be going 3 days a week but we will increase the amount days later. My goal is to lose weight by July (which is when we go on our vacation) so I can hopefully stop taking the medicine.
Here is what I did the last 3 weeks:
- Thursday (3/12) – walking DVD (30 minutes)
- Saturday (3/14) – 30 minute stationary bike
- Sunday (3/15) – 30 minute walk
- Tuesday (3/17) – walking DVD (30 minutes)
- Wednesday (3/18) – 20 minute walk with my husband and our dog
- Thursday (3/19) – 30 minute stationary bike
- Saturday (3/21) – 45 minute walk
- Sunday (3/22) – 30 minute walk, 30 minute stationary bike
- Tuesday (3/24) – 1 mile on treadmill (gym)
- Wednesday (3/25) – 25 minute on stationary bike (gym)
This week I earned $10 toward books I can purchase. Total so far is $32!
Have you seen the new detox bottles from Blogilates? These look so cool and I ordered one with my book money. I love how it has time markers on the bottle as goals to keep you hydrated. I can’t wait for it arrive and try the detox recipes.
How was your week?