My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Work sucked this week! There was not one day where there wasn’t a problem with something! But this week my boss received a Dammit Doll, have you heard of these?? At first I thought it was a voodoo doll (which I wouldn’t mind using on a couple of people at work lol). But here is what the Dammit Doll is:
I need to get one! The only thing is I would feel better hitting that person with it instead of a wall lol.
Here is what happened last week on the blog:
- Book Blitz – Speak of the Devil
- #FitReaders Check-in 8
- Cover Reveal – SEAL My Home: The Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3
- Pinterest Test – Lettuce Wraps with Hoisin Peanut Sauce
- Cut Here Blog Tour – Excerpt & Giveaway
- Bookish Mood Board – The Life Intended
- Book Review – The Life Intended
- Bright Fire Blog Tour – Excerpt
This week on the blog:
- ARC Book Review -Stian’s Mistake by Hilary Thompson
- Book Review – Tangled by Emma Chase
- Book Looks or Bookish Mood Board
- Fitreaders Check-in
- Discussion Post – CAW Book Blogger Hop
The One by Kiera Cass (this is for my #2015HW reading challenge)
So far I’ve finished 12 books of my 30 book goal:
- Frosted by Katy Regnery
- Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay (Netgalley)
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven (Netgalley)
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
- The Hunger by Donna Grant
- The Craving by Donna Grant
- Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
- Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels
- Kiss Me Kate by Katy Regnery
- Jackaby by William Ritter
- Stian’s Mistake by Hilary Thompson (review coming soon)
- Tangled by Emma Chase (review coming soon)
I won’t make my goal by the deadline next month but I hope to at least get 15 books read.
Around The Blogosphere
Parajunkee shared a Blog Post Proofing Checklist – this has a lot of great tips, some of which I always forget to do!
Kimba shared How The Heck Did You do That?!? Contacting An Author or Publisher – I’ve been jealous with how some bloggers always post the mail they receive from publishers. Kimba shared some great tips. I just need to focus on the ARCs I have now before I try to get more!
March 2015 Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge – hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer, this challenge is to focus on your TBR (no ARCs). I have to sign-up for this! Imagine a month with no pressure of reading ARCs!! Here are the details.
How was your week?