This week I did ok. I started off strong but then I felt sick one day and it ruined my routine. This week I started Blogilates 30 Day Flat Abs Challenge but I missed a day so I’m going to start over. I also started Blogilates 6 Min Sexy Arms Workout. I like that there are no weights with this workout so I can do this anywhere. I do plan to switch to some exercises with weights to build up my strength.
Here is what I did last week:
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – 45 minute walking/jogging
- Sunday – 30 minute walking, 30 minute stationary bike. Day 1 Ab Challenge, Arm workout.
- Monday – 45 minute walking/jogging. Day 2 Ab Challenge.
- Tuesday – 30 minute walking, 30 minute stationary bike. Day 3 Ab Challenge
- Wednesday – rest (I felt sick so I missed the Ab challenge)
- Thursday – 45 minute walking/jogging. Day 1 Ab Challenge, Arm Workout
This week I earned $5 toward books I can purchase at the end of the month!
Here is one of the daily tips I received from work:
Walking with purpose
Why do you walk five times a week? For a stronger heart? Healthier bones? Stress relief? Whatever your reasons, the consistent devotion has a cost — time, energy, things you forgo. But the investment is worth it. So take ownership of your efforts — give them meaning.
- Identify purpose.Inventory your emotional, psychological, and physical reasons for walking each day. Focus on the positive, and welcome each walk as a way to feel your best.
- Dig deeper.Examine nuances that layer your attitude. Are you inspired by friends or family? Focused on specific goals? Leading the charge or following suit? Understanding your impetus will enhance conviction.
- Share your experience.Evangelize the non-walkers in your life. Declare the importance as well as the advantages, and you’ll deepen your own commitment, too.
- Register for charity walks.Dedicate each one to someone specific.
Whether you’re out for a carefree stroll or training for a 5K, embrace the unique driving force that spurs your pedestrian spirit.
How was your week?