This week I did good with making time for exercising. Also I ate good buy eating less carbs and more vegetables. I started a new feature on my blog, Pinterest Test, and I posted my first recipe test – turkey burgers. I don’t know the calories per serving but it was good! So check it out.
Here is what I did last week:
- Friday, 1/2 – 20 minute walking dvd workout
- Saturday, 1/3 – rest
- Sunday, 1/4 – 30 minute walking dvd, 30 minute stationary bike
- Monday, 1/5 – 30 minute walking dvd, 45 minute stationary bike
- Tuesday, 1/6 – 30 minute stationary bike
- Wednesday, 1/7 – rest
- Thursday, 1/8 – 60 minute stationary bike
For my weekly check-in I might include an interesting article I found. So this week I found this on Self Magazine:
Up Your Metabolism With these 10 Superstar Foods (Self Magazine)
How was your week?