It’s the final day of the Top 10 of 2014 Blog Hop! It was fun looking back at all the books I loved this year. A huge thank you to our hosts Jamie from Two Chicks On Books, Rachel from Reading YA Rocks, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads!
Today’s list is the Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015. Here they are in no particular order:
- Burned by Karen Marie Moning – I can’t wait to find out what happens between Dani and Mac!
- Reawakened by Colleen Houck – It was nice reading her novella this year and it made me realize how much I miss her writing. I can’t wait to see what new adventures she brings to her fans.
- Kiss Me Kate by Katy Regnery – Ms. Regnery has been sharing teasers on Facebook for this book. I have to see how Kate forgives Etienne for breaking her heart!
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda – I’m trying to read new genres so this book looks really good. Let’s see if I get scared with this one!
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury – I love the cover and this sounds really good. This is getting great reviews, some from bloggers who I share the same taste in books, so I’m really curious about this book.
- Joyride by Anna Banks – This is another new author for me (even though I do have some of her other books). The premise sounds really interesting so I’m curious to see how this is.
- The Master by Kresley Cole – I LOVE Kresley Cole and The Professional was a steamy read. Let’s see how much hotter Ms. Cole can get!
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon – I love the cover and I want to read more steampunk!
- The Fine Art of Pretending #2 by Rachel Harris (untitled & no cover) – I LOVE Rachel Harris so a year without reading from her feels empty.
- Chasing The Dragon by TK Leigh (no cover) – It’s the return of Mr. Burnham, but this time it’s Tyler (Alex’s brother). Fans know this will be hot since a Burnham is involved!!
Which 2015 books are you looking forward to read?