It’s that time of year again! COYER (Clean Out Your E-Reader) Challenge is hosted by Berls of Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle from Because Reading is More Fun. This challenge runs from December 20 to March 6 and it is a lot of fun!
This COYER is limited to e-books and audiobooks that are FREE or NEARLY FREE. I don’t know what I will be reading but here are my goals:
- Read & review at least 30 books (15 must be from my Netgalley ARCs)
- Visit and comment on at least 5 reviews from the linky a week
- Participate in 3 of the read-a-thons
- Participate in at least one Twitter party
- Participate in the Facebook Group (at least weekly)
- Do at least 1 mini-challenge
I’ll be doing updates on my Weekly Wrap-Up posts. Are you signing up for COYER? You really should!! This is a fun way to tackle your TBR list and to meet other readers!!