Book Blog Walkers is a challenge developed by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog –for details go check out her info page. I hope you’ll join us, it’s a lot of fun and a great way to motivate each other to get and stay moving!
I only worked 3 days this week so it was nice to have some time off. I did really good this week. After dropping off my daughter at school I exercised (either I went on a walk or was on the stationary bike). I have to stop making excuses and get some exercise. I am using My Fitness Pal again since I never found another app that I liked, so counting the calories is helping.
Here is what I did last week:
- Friday – walked 30 minutes on lunch break
- Saturday – rest (family was over)
- Sunday – rest
- Monday – walked 30 minutes on lunch break
- Tuesday – walked 30 minutes on lunch break
- Wednesday – walked 30 minutes, 30 minutes on stationary bike
- Thursday – 60 minutes on stationary bike
- Friday – walked 45 minutes
How was your week?