Book Blog Walkers is a challenge developed by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog –for details go check out her info page. I hope you’ll join us, it’s a lot of fun and a great way to motivate each other to get and stay moving!
I was better this week but now the weather is changing. It is supposed to start raining so I’m worried I won’t be able to do my walking. I was considering buying a Leslie Sansone walking DVD, has anyone tried these?
I also need to start counting my calories again. What apps do you use? I was using My Fitness Pal which was good but it was always having problems syncing. So now I’m looking for something new to use.
Here is what I did last week:
- Friday – walked 30 minutes on lunch break
- Saturday – 60 minutes on stationary bike, walked 30 minutes
- Sunday – rest
- Monday – walked 30 minutes on lunch break, 30 minutes on stationary bike
- Tuesday – walked 30 minutes on lunch break
- Wednesday – rest
- Thursday – 60 minutes on stationary bike
How was your week?