My Weekly Wrap Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Last week was same as usual – work and family. I did have some time to read last week and I finished 2 books. I should write the reviews but I am so tempted to start another book. Does anyone else feel like this? But I’m going to be good and write the reviews first!
Here is what happened last week on the blog:
- Rules of Ascension Blog Tour – Review & Giveaway
- Cover Reveal: The Ghost of You
- Book Blog Walkers Check-In 30
- Review – Garden of Ashes
- Cover Reveal: French Kissed
- Take Me On Book Blitz & Giveaway
- Cover Reveal: The Land Uncharted
- September 2014 New Release Giveaway Hop
This week on the blog:
- The English Brothers Tour stop (review)
- Cover Reveal – Starbright
- Heart of Light Tour stop (promo)
- Book Blog Walkers Check-in
Don’t miss out on these giveaways:
- Rules of Ascension – copies of books and gift cards — Ends Oct 2nd, 2014
- Take Me On – print copies of books from series — Ends Oct 16th, 2014
- September 2014 New Release Giveaway (INT) — Ends Oct 2nd, 2014
- Perfect For You – ebook & $10 Amazon gift card — Ends Oct 20th, 2014
- Rival Love – ebook & $10 Gift Card — Ends Sep 26th, 2014
Reviews coming soon:
- Heart of Light by TK Leigh
- The Chieftain’s Curse by Frances Housden
- What Were You Expecting? by Katy Regnery
- The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
Reading this week:
Nick –Leader of the half-breeds and the last true hero. He’s spent his life fighting a dark pull toward the gods. A pull he now knows is linked to his father Krónos and the Titan’s plan to escape from the Underworld.
But Nick’s hidden powers are coveted by more than just his father. Imprisoned by Hades, Nick battles every form of torture imaginable as the sadistic god schemes to break him. Only one thing is keeping him sane. One woman who gives him the strength to fight the relentless darkness. She has a dangerous plan of her own, though, and as Nick’s powers grow stronger, even she might not be enough to alter his destiny.
As the fate of the world hangs in the balance, Nick’s allegiances are tested. And no one knows whether he will choose to fight for good or succumb to the sinister lure of evil. Not even him.
I got mail!
I was really excited to learn that I was a winner for giveaway but I was so shocked when the prize arrived. I knew I won a signed ARC of The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris but I was surprised that I also won an ARC of Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick and a ton of swag! To be honest I enter so many giveaways it is hard to keep track of the prize. So I was jumping for joy when I opened the package!!
Outlander (Starz) – OMG it was finally the wedding episode!! Sam is amazing as Jamie!! I loved every moment of this episode!
Sleepy Hollow (Fox) – Sleepy Hollow premieres on Monday. The last season finale ended in a HUGE cliffhanger so I can’t wait to see what happens this season!
How was your week?