Book Blog Walkers is a challenge developed by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog –for details go check out her info page. I hope you’ll join us, it’s a lot of fun and a great way to motivate each other to get and stay moving!
I had a good week. I’m pushing myself to exercise more and to eat better. I’ve cut heavy carbs (like bread, pasta and rice) from my meals and eating more vegetables. So I feel better since I’ve made this change to my diet.
Here is what I did last week:
- Friday – walked 30 minutes on my lunch break
- Saturday – we went to San Francisco for the day so we did a lot of walking (about 3 hours worth)
- Sunday – rest
- Monday – walked/jogged 2 miles
- Tuesday – walked 30 minutes on my lunch break, 1 hour stationary bike
- Wednesday – walked/jogged 2 miles
- Thursday – 1 hour stationary bike
How was your week?