Book Blog Walkers is a challenge developed by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog –for details go check out her info page. I hope you’ll join us, it’s a lot of fun and a great way to motivate each other to get and stay moving!
I missed posting last week. I haven’t had a lot of time for blogging because I have to share my laptop with my daughter. She is 11 and this year they have a lot of homework that requires typing or searching on the internet. Eventually I’ll have to buy her a laptop but right now it would be a waste of money. She only uses it for homework since she is not allowed on Facebook or other websites. Actually she has no interest in those sites so that is less of a headache for me lol (for now!). But I have been fitting in more walking time, especially during the week while I’m at work. The weather is cooling down so now I can spend time outside.
Here is what I did last week:
- Friday – walked 30 minutes on my lunch break
- Saturday – walked/jogged 2 miles
- Sunday – 1 hour stationary bike
- Monday – walked/jogged 1.5 miles, 1 hour stationary bike
- Tuesday – rest
- Wednesday – walked/jogged 2 miles
- Thursday – 1 hour stationary bike
How was your week?