My Weekly Wrap-Up is my version of The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I hope all my American friends had a great 4th of July! This 3 day weekend was great but I am really confused at what day it is! I woke up this morning and realized its SUNDAY and I didn’t have this post written lol.
This week I’m celebrating my birthday and my 1 year blogiversary and I have nothing planned!! I will be going to Comic Con San Diego in 2 weeks so I’m hoping to get some good stuff for a giveaway (fingers crossed). So I will do a big celebration when I get back. But I will be doing some giveaways this week on my Facebook page, so stop by this week!
Here is what happened last week:
- Book Review – Four Weddings and a Fiasco: The Wedding Date
- Book Blog Walkers Check-In 21
- Book Looks & Waiting On Wednesday – Ignite by Sara B. Larson
- Perfected – Release Day Blitz & Giveaway
- Book Trailer Tuesday – The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
- A Beautiful Mess Box Set Blitz
For COYER I have read the following books & their reviews will be up soon:
- Accidentally Married on Purpose by Rachel Harris
- The Diamond Thief by Sharon Gosling
- Meant for Love by Marie Force (COYER readathon)
Here is what is happening this week:
- Meeting Miss Mystic Blog Tour (Review)
- Book Trailer Tuesday
- Book Looks
- London Falling Blog Tour (Review)
How was your week?