Book Blog Walkers is a challenge developed by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog –for details go check out her info page. I hope you’ll join us, it’s a lot of fun and a great way to motivate each other to get and stay moving!
This week the weather has been HOT!! It’s been over 100 degrees which makes it hard to walk outside. So most of this week I exercised on my stationary bike. But Thursday it was finally about 80 degrees with a nice breeze so I took advantage of the cooler weather. I’ll be going to San Diego’s Comic Con next week so I’ll be walking a lot. So I won’t be able to post next friday but I hope you all have a great week!!
Here is what I did last week:
- Friday: walked 60 minutes
- Saturday: walked 30 minutes
- Sunday: 60 minutes on a stationary bike
- Monday: 60 minutes on a stationary bike
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: 60 minutes on stationary bike
- Thursday: 45 minutes stationary bike, walked 30 minutes
How was your week?