If you stop by Katy Regnery’s Facebook page from time to time, you know how much she appreciates readers who take the time to review her books. It’s not unusual to see her highlight an entire review or do a quick shout-out to an Amazon customer who reviewed her books. It clearly means the world to her and why not? It boosts her sales, helps prospective readers decide to buy her books, and fit must feel great to read a good review when you put your heart into a book.
When I asked Katy if I could host a Reviewer Appreciation Giveaway? Here’s what she said, “An opportunity to THANK my readers for selflessly giving their time and thoughtful consideration to a book I’ve written? Hells, yes, Kathy! Sign me up!”
So, here’s the scoop…if you review her book “Playing for Love at Deep Haven,” you get a spot at this table. That’s all it takes to enter…well, that’s almost all it takes! Read on…
1. Read “Playing for Love at Deep Haven.” (Note: It’s FREE today, 2/14 ONLY!! Just download it from Amazon US, Amazon CA or Amazon UK!)
2. Write a review of “Playing for Love at Deep Haven.” (A good rule of thumb is that most reviews should be at least five sentences or longer. How long? Well, ladies, that’s a matter of personal taste, isn’t it? LOL!)
3. Post your review at Amazon and/or GoodReads. (Go ahead and cut/paste the same review – let’s keep things easy!)
4. Fill out the Rafflecopter below. Please include links to your review(s) in order for your entry to qualify. It’s not that we don’t believe you…we want to go read all the wonderful things you’ve just written!!
5. Wait to find out you’ve won!
*Like Katy’s FB page, follow her on Twitter OR subscribe to her Monthly Newsletter (you can find the link of her website – www.katyregnery.com!)
*Posting reviews at both sites increases your chance of winning.
*Contest ends March 14, 2014. Sorry…we wish it could go on forever, but alas…all good things must come to an end.
*Giveaway is US, Canada and International.
*Retroactive reviews (reviews written before the contest) ARE eligible! (Just remember to link!)